The Account Executive manages multiples stores within a territory to achieve/exceed sales plan and objectives by creating and maintaining a strategic retailer partnership. Responsibilities include counter staff selection and retention, administrating point-of-sale initiatives and store account management.
- Partners with retailer on counter staff selection and retention.
Manages point-of-sale initiatives.
- Collaborates with store management to actively recruit, interview and select highly talented Consultants, Counter/Business Managers, Counter/Market Education Managers and Account Coordinators.
- Works with store management to complete and execute orientation and development plans for Counter/Business Managers; partners with Regional Education Executive on Account Coordinator, Counter/Market Education Manager development.
Builds/maintains relationships at door level management.
- Works with Field Sales Director to plan retail sales goals.
- Creates and executes store-specific action plans to achieve counter goals and objectives; measures service and sales results.
- Communicates sales goals and objectives through Counter/Business Managers to develop Consultants' selling and service skills.
- Maintains Clinique counter image, hygiene and merchandising standards.
- Communicates stock needs to Operation Executive.
- Monitors returns by managing the integrity of the return process and identify coaching opportunities at the point-of-sale.
- Secures support from store management (Store Manager, Department Manager, Human Resource Manager, etc.) in order to effectively execute point-of-sale initiatives.
- Identifies and communicates store management needs to Clinique team.
The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in sales or education. Management experience is preferred. Candidates must have strong developmental and indirect management talents that demonstrate positive past sales performance. Solid coaching, leadership and communication skills are also a must. Experience as a Clinique Consultant is a plus.