The Clinique Consultant's primary objective is to consistently create a positive experience at the Clinique counter, represent the highest standards in the industry and reach daily sales and service goals.
- Meets/exceeds Clinique daily counter sales and standards through the Clinique Consultation.
Builds business through creating new Clinique clients.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care and makeup application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
Maintains an efficient, pristine counter and personal Clinique image.
- Continually invites potential clients to the counter.
- Participates in planning and executing special events and promotions.
- Builds a loyal clientele through follow-up contacts and creating/maintaining client relationships.
- Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards, check in new stock, take inventory, clean counter and testers.
- Represents and maintains Clinique Consultant brand image at all times.
The candidate must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, maintain a professional appearance and can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.). A high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience in sales and/or a service-oriented field is preferred.